Rules and Regulation :-
Attendance in classes is strictly compulsory. A student must not attend less than 75% of the lectures delivered in each subject to become eligible for appearing in the Council Examination. A student not fulfilling the above requirement will not be allowed to appear in the final examination.
Wearing of the college uniform is compulsory for all students for all purposes during their stay inside the college campus.
For Boys: White shirt with blue stripes and blue trousers (Pants), black shoes, and white socks. Jeans and shirts are not permitted. The design and style of the uniform must be formal.
For Girls: White kurta with light blue stripes and blue trousers (Pants), white dupatta, and black shoes with white stockings. Jeans and leggings are not permitted. The design and style of the uniform must be formal.
The students must observe complete silence on the College premises. They must not loiter aimlessly within the College campus. Students must spend their spare time/off periods in such a way that will not cause any interference with the work of others. Cell phones are strictly prohibited on the College campus. Students found using cell phones are liable to face disciplinary action including the seizure of the cell phones by the authority. Students should, in their own interest, read everyday all the notices displayed on the notice boards from time to time, and be fully aware of the information displayed thereon.
Students should attend at least two unit tests/sessional/term examinations, held for each subject of each class. Allowing a candidate for the Final Examination will be determined by the overall performance of the student in the unit tests/sessional/term examinations, class attendance, etc.
Students need to appear for Higher Secondary final examinations as guided by the Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC).
Every student is issued an identity card at the time of admission. The card which is non-transferable contains information about the holder, such as Name, Session, Class, Roll No., etc. It also contains a passport size photograph of the student duly endorsed by the Principal. It is mandatory for every student to carry the identity card with him/her so that it can be produced whenever necessary.
Punishable Acts of Indiscipline:-
- An act which causes destruction or defacing of the property of the College
- An act of insubordination or rude behaviour and use of impertinent language towards the Principal or any faculty member of the College or non-teaching staff.
- An act which disrupts the smooth functioning of the College or environment conducive to the pursuit of knowledge or harmonious relationship between different groups of students.
- Any student found to be involved in ragging is liable to be expelled from the college and in addition may undergo imprisonment and fine, as per sections laid down in the Indian Penal Code.
- An act of unruly and disorderly behaviour at any competitions, sports, cultural activities or other social or educational programmes organized by the College.
- Smoking, consumption of alcoholic drinks, intoxicants and narcotic drugs, eve-teasing, spitting within the college premises are strictly prohibited.
- Generally, any other act of indiscipline which, in the opinion of the Principal of the College is unbecoming of a student.
- An act which interferes with the personal liberty of another person or subjects another to indignity, or involves physical violence or use of abusive language.